My style

Hold Up…literally

DR0A7024

Ever looked at some piece of clothing and wondered how you would look in them? How about how they would make you feel or better still, what would someone else think about it?

Photography by: Evans Ogeto

Today’s collection is one of those pieces I have been too reluctant to try.

I mean why hold up my trousers when my tailor does a better job at fitting or better still the guy who sends them to our local Gikomba or Toi market got my measurements right ๐Ÿ™‚ …and the shoes just got upgraded from the once in a while section to daily wear.

I was quite amazed with the end results and my wardrobe just got a new section… the suspenders!!!

DR0A7026

DR0A7028

DR0A7004

DR0A7007

DR0A7053

Have a lovely week.

#rael.tomboy

raeltomboy

13 Comments

Sqeezy Weelee-ams

completely love the look, if this comment could warrant the suspenders being passed down to me, i will be very grateful *runsandhides

raeltomboy

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ … you never know what Santa might have in store

Amuhaya Diana

I will definitely try this look. So when do i pick and the suspenders and where? And that subtle make up is the bomb! And the photographer, i die.

raeltomboy

You should, you should. I am sure that you will love the feeling that comes with it…as for the suspenders, well, well…I will pass the message to the photographer ๐Ÿ™‚

Sich

Danjo I see you have beaten me to the chase…those suspenders are really something. Rael send your dealer to me pretty please!

raeltomboy

Hahahaha, there is this market just before City market that operates on Fridays and Saturdays, that’s where the dealer is…

Sich

Always stunning….always interesting! I always wait for the next read! I love!

Funke

Everything about this post is just super! You look great and the photographer’s work is just dope.

Betty Wandera

You are almost turning me into a tom boy too, am falling inlove with the dress code, am thinking suspenders and loafers now

raeltomboy

๐Ÿ™‚ Comfort is key and you can always switch in between..try

Bijou

Some of us are rehabilitating tomboys …..this is how we lapse back! Is it possible to where those office boots that men wear with this outfit? hmm….. and I can picture a bowtie too……please try and let us cowards see! ๐Ÿ˜‰